MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

North Idaho Snackables

Seriously 😐 we all carry a knife, cut the bag to the length you desire after X minutes…. I’m not seeing the problem?
Matt
for me, the resealable bag makes a good waste dispenser, if not cut when packed in on a hunt…

a long spork is STANDARD equipment when living off packaged freeze dry meals. i bring that that and no normal size utensil.

For guys mystified and bothered by boiling water temps on their hands…. they make what I know as mountain house cozy, or you can DIY make one, which retains the heat so not eating a cold meal before finish up and also save your hands.

Last edited:
@old270hunter here’s a review, if you would like I can tag you in some of my other posts,
Matt
I’m totally cool to review. Might even rope in a few HT guys to taste test and give a fair review. Only made my comment as you made a lot of mentions for the same place. If it’s good, it’s good. I’m all about good.

Send one my way! I’ll try that sumB/-<% 😂🤣🤣

Only real world hunting scenarios when eating also. No living room snacking on these snackables and saying they’re the bomb….

I did order a couple packs when I commented earlier. Still waiting. Guessing I’m on week 6-7 of waiting. They in fact got my cash, but nothing has arrived here yet. Hoping it does before my spring ice-off fishing trip.

The website isn’t working. I reached out to them in Facebook I’ll let ya know what I hear.
Here is the response I got on Facebook.

We do local deliveries to the Silver Valley and Kootenai County. We can do shipping for custom orders via invoice, but unfortunately my “day job” has been to hectic so I had to discontinue the website. For anymore information, you are more than welcome to reach out via messenger and I’d love to see what we can do!

Here is the response I got on Facebook.

We do local deliveries to the Silver Valley and Kootenai County. We can do shipping for custom orders via invoice, but unfortunately my “day job” has been to hectic so I had to discontinue the website. For anymore information, you are more than welcome to reach out via messenger and I’d love to see what we can do!
Well damnit. Counts me out. May have to find another point of contact (phone number?) and just try and hook up with them on my way thru Silver Valley or Kootenai County. Go thru both on my travels. I’ll keep trying. Thanks @Whiskey Freak for following up for me. Greatly appreciated

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back