Yeti GOBOX Collection

North Idaho 10 point Whitetail !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
....is still in the hills ;)

I had a tag to go hunt Whitetails up around Peck Idaho with Boulder Creek Outfitters. Unfortunately with the season ad draws I had prior, I was plum out of hunting days besides the weekend. I left on the 6 hour drive late Friday and got back early this morning.

Sat morning it was plum socked in. It had beed that way for the 2 days prior. They said it was gonig to lift Sunday, Which it started to, and then the rain would stop today. Unfortunately I only had Sat. and Sunday to hunt. I made the best of what I had and had some chances at So-So bucks even in the crappy conditions but kinda had my mind set up on somethnig that never showed.

Thats Hunting :D

Anyways, had a great time but nothing shot. I've been accused of killing something everytime I go 0ut and I wanted to end that Rumor ;)

Not many 10 point whiteys in ID. Maybe you need to head to Wisc with that other phag.;) :D

I think the problem is that your paying an outfitter to hold your hand and tickle your nuts while you're looking for deer. Next year I'll let you buy my tag for me and we'll head to some honey holes where you're sure to find a good buck. And you get to do the tickling. :D Sorry about not finding what you wanted. I'd still say you had a successful year.

Two plums in one post, mmm.....interesting. :rolleyes: At least you got to go up and give it a try. I think your like most of us....holdin' on to the huntin' season as long as we can. Just think of the money you just saved on another taxidermy bill. :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back