North Dakota Muley Buck

smalls

Not huge, but pretty nice for our neck of the woods. Shot by my girlfriends father, this was the first deer he saw about 15 minutes into the hunt.

Huntingpics013.jpg

I apologize for the poor pic, but I wasn't with to take any in the field.

Nice buck for anyones "neck of the woods". If your girl friends dad owns some quality deer land, you had better get a ring on that girl's finger. :D

I only wish he owned some quality deer land. This buck was found on public land. Before expiring, it did him the favor of jumping down into a canyon that it took him an hour to find a way to get into. He couldn't get it all out the night he shot it, and he is thankful the coyotes find it that night.

Smalls, that must be the buck you told me about. That is an awesome deer! We are leaving this afternoon for the last weekend. I would love to run across a muley like that this weekend. Take care.

Man, that is an awesome Muley :) ........I've been glassing a couple nice bucks in our area as well, but just for pictures, as I've got a whitetail buck tag..........and, oh yeah....it is now filled !!!!

I'm now at work on my first rotation of night shifts, but I filled my buck tag this afternoon......19" inside 4x4.....beautiful thing......story and picsa to come in a different post ;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back