Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

I hate seeing videos like that. Its crazy how people can loose their minds when they see elk... especially right off a road like that. That area seems to draw all the laziest hunters that exist in/around bozeman.

Friend of mine just sent me a video from Idaho that makes the Norris road hunt seem like high class hunting

Word on the street is one of the best properties to get permission on south of Ennis got his mule or horse shot by some hunters in one of the shootouts. Unbelievable! Super nice guy. Sad. Doubt anyone will be hunting there for a while/ever. Was wondering why 300 head has just been sitting up there.

Word on the street is one of the best properties to get permission on south of Ennis got his mule or horse shot by some hunters in one of the shootouts. Unbelievable! Super nice guy. Sad. Doubt anyone will be hunting there for a while/ever. Was wondering why 300 head has just been sitting up there.
Jeez...that sucks.
Morons.

I don't doubt it. I have hunted near the Cameron state section firing line spot. I am amazed more people are not shot during general rifle season when big herds get close to the road

We had someone shoot one of our horses several years ago.
We moved these guys to a small pasture not visible from the road or any neighboring properties. This is Wisconsin, not Montana. 20221105_115526.jpg

I don't doubt it. I have hunted near the Cameron state section firing line spot. I am amazed more people are not shot during general rifle season when big herds get close to the road
One of my best friends knocked somebody out cold who was firing towards him from the road at bear cr. Assclown made mistake of waiting around and was sitting on the tailgate and said as he was approaching, “those ek weren’t anywhere close to you” .. lights out, dumbphuck.

Can’t imagine getting up early during hunting season, pouring a nice cup of coffee, and planning to go drive along the Madison roads in hopes of shooting an elk. No thank you.

One of my best friends knocked somebody out cold who was firing towards him from the road at bear cr. Assclown made mistake of waiting around and was sitting on the tailgate and said as he was approaching, “those ek weren’t anywhere close to you” .. lights out, dumbphuck.

Can’t imagine getting up early during hunting season, pouring a nice cup of coffee, and planning to go drive along the Madison roads in hopes of shooting an elk. No thank you.
I had quite the eye opener this weekend. Not going back.

Sounds like the Missouri River during the rainbow spawn…

surprised theres not a couple tipis with woodstoves packed in there, get ahead of the crowds,,,

if someone would go throw out few hay bales, no hunting as the area has been baited,,,

surprised theres not a couple tipis with woodstoves packed in there, get ahead of the crowds,,,

if someone would go throw out few hay bales, no hunting as the area has been baited,,,
If I was from California, this is exactly how I’d get this place to myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back