Caribou Gear Tarp

NoDaks go to MT Goat Hunting

Looks like a great hunt guys. Congrats on some fine goats, especially in an area that has been hit hard by winter.

crittergitter,

Ya. I'm surprised someone didn't comment sooner. I shoot my 7MM for almost everything because I love the gun, though I realize it's a little overkill for goats! :D

I shot my buck about 30 seconds after Kirby got his. We took care of his first and I showed him how to cape an animal out. It took a while and by the time we got to my buck, a hawk had landed on it and was helping himself to some fresh shoulder meat. I was a little bummed because the cape on my buck was beautiful and I was going to keep it as I wanted to mount a really nice set of horns off of a buck I had taken in ND a few years ago. That's the way it goes.

I thought you had an Antelope with Mange. LOL Now I understand the shoulder hair being messed up. A buddy shot a doe on one of our old doe days and when we got back with the truck 2 Bald Eagles were munching down on a Ham and buzzards had eaten the eyes! This was just 30 minutes tops after being shot. John

Congrats Buschy on another great hunt. Looks like some pretty good chow too.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back