MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NM oryx

I keep switching computers, so it is bouncing back between my usernames.

Matthew is eleven and Alexandria will be nine.

Matthew killed his first elk last year, so he is going to get Dad an oryx mount for his office.

Moosie said I could borrow his loincloth. He said its only slightly soiled...

Congrats Sean! That was a fun hunt and I'm sure it'll be a good time for the family as well. Which hunts did you draw?

Awesome!!!! Congrats on all that drew. Sean get them kids used to packing 100+ pounds on there back and walking 5+ miles a day. That is the only way to hunt those things. :)

Awesome!!!! Congrats on all that drew. Sean get them kids used to packing 100+ pounds on there back and walking 5+ miles a day. That is the only way to hunt those things. :)

Wife has me on a strict diet and exercise after I came in and complained about not being able to walk like I use too. I have dropped 10 lbs in two weeks and I am wanting to drop about 30 more. Started adding cardio to my strength training, so hoping to get my lungs back under me.

Matt and Alex drew the youth tag good for the whole month of April, so we start hunting in a couple of weeks.

My tag is for the month of July, so I may need to borrow Moosie's loin cloth and some sun screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back