Yeti GOBOX Collection

NM draw is open.

Put in for all species except Javi last week. So hopefully I pull a tag for this fallšŸ˜. Already drew a spring bear tag. Hopefully that will be a fun hunt, the area I drew sounds like not alot of bear... so we'll see. Once it gets closer I'll pry start a thread on it and do a live hunt type of deal if I have service there?

Deadline is 17:00 tomorrow! RANDOMIZED DRAW CONSTANT #3- Deadline is finite and does not observe ā€œNew Mexicoā€ time.
If you wait until 16:00 and try to apply with all the other tardies, system will move slowly or just fail to process. G&F will listen to you whine on Wednesday, but cannot enter anyone after tomorrow.

Per the website:
DRAW2:March 22, 5:00pm deadline - Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, Ibex, Javelina, Bighorn Sheep, Barbary Sheep and Oryx Licenses

That seems like the day after tomorrow to me?

I donā€™t know why I look forward to New Mexico and Arizona every year but I do. Arizona already let me down and Iā€™m sure New Mexico will be the same but itā€™s fun to dream and tell the results come out.

I knew a guy who would enter the MZ draw for the purpose of hunting with a crossbow. I donā€™t know if the rule bans all scopes during muzzle loader seasons or only on BP guns during those seasons. Also of note is the difference on a crossbow is negligible and may only matter to a small cadre of weirdos here in NM.
That's interesting to say the least

Per the website:
DRAW2:March 22, 5:00pm deadline - Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, Ibex, Javelina, Bighorn Sheep, Barbary Sheep and Oryx Licenses

That seems like the day after tomorrow to me?
Isnā€™t that just the application deadline?

The deadline is right on the edge of what will go on my credit card for that month. With my applications and my sons it ends up almost $15,000 so I wait as long as I can so hopefully it goes on the next credit card cycle and then gets refunded before I have to make the payment. If I have to make the payment then I end up with a giant credit when the refunds hit my credit card that takes a few months to clear.

Sounds like muzzleloader odds will actually get worse based on everyoneā€™s responses. I had to change my plans to accommodate work, but my name is in the hat for some interesting and hard to draw hunts.

Thatā€™s better than Powerball! Iā€™ve attempted five times (Bull of the Woods first time, too snowy). Summited four, seen sheep three times.
I think itā€™s my most coveted tag in any state for any species. If I live just 2,000 more years, chances are Iā€™ll have one.

I got my application in this morning and one of my buddies finally committed to doing a party about 20 min after can I edit it for a party still?

Ow nice thanks I usually roll solo on this application guys donā€™t wanna mess with it since it doesnā€™t have points seems odd to me

Back