Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nice Spring Blackie...

Whatever Cheese -- what's funny is that people act suprised when somebody shoots a griz instead of a black bear. Some guys can't tell a frikkin monkey from a bear. Hilarious.

LOL.. and the uglies arise...Dim and wit... take your pick... :)

Kurt go back to your screen savers... :p

and I'm guessing we have some one changing identities again...

guner/sybil, you need some new material... I suppose you wish you were those dead elk and can't contain your contempt for the loss, maybe if you stick your nose up Kurt’s back end, he’ll send you his screen savers :rolleyes:

c'mon guner/sybil...

I saw you lurking...

Ahhhh.....

Can't stand on your own two feet without one of your butbuds to back you up... tsk... tsk...

Some things never change.... :rolleyes... :)

LOL... theres ol' Butz the Putz to the rescue... I was wondering who the butbud was going to be... :)

So.. Besides Chees and gang arguing, Tell me a story. I'm not sure what that thing is but it's far from a Bear. It truely looks like a Monkey face. I know I've killed bear that small before with flat faces.. but lever one with an Aligator face :D :D Maybe thats normal for Western Africa .. Errr Alaska ?

Haha....Cheese

2003_old_school_011.jpg

The rest of us want more info too!

It was a baboon pic posted on ODD in response to a bunch of net pics going around after bear season. People are posting their dink bears, with 7'+ claims.

Someone posted this picture and claimed it a seven foot bear.

The funny thing was that before it was over, some folks were red-faced and sputtering, arguing in anger that 'that's not a bear!'...

They were cropping and zooming like mad, trying to prove their point.

Made me wonder....if you post a pic of a cat, and call it a dog, just how many people will actually feel the need to swoop in as experts, and point out that it's a cat? Especially to the point of getting pissed off/arguing/presenting evidence.

Folks are funny.....

I think it depends who the poster is..... Sometimes a guy can post a Cat and say it's a Dog and he would get a Kudos for the trophie. Sometimes a guy can shoot a 300 class bull and still be called a liar :)

People are funny... I worked people over for years till too many got my game ;) Some people here still work people over to this day.... :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back