Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NFL Team Names... ;)

Sorry, John. That guy gutted the Eagles, but now him and his ego got what they deserved. mtmuley

I'd trade JJ for Kelly or Lurie. Dude simply can't get out of his own way.Cowboy Barnum & Bailey marketing is full court press with season ticket ads at the moment...can you spell s-u-c-k-e-r?

Sorry, John. That guy gutted the Eagles, but now him and his ego got what they deserved. mtmuley

Guess he didn't revolutionize the NFL like he said he would. It didn't take long for the rest of the teams to figure out his gimmic offense. Then he gutted the team so now it's going to take a few years to put it back together.
Beiing that I'm a Cowgirls fan it doesn't bother me that much about the Beagles though.

He did really screw us... and to grab up guys and put them in to 1 and 2 year contracts, it's obvious that all he gave a crap about is what was going to happen during his tenure. I still can't believe he gave up Fowles for Bradford as an even swap. And he kept Sanchez again? I would have rather have seen him keep and start Tebow. As for what he did with running backs...ugh I guess we will have a few 'building' years to come where we have to be happy with what we can get.

nhy, been a Cowboy fan for over 40 years. If it would happen that JJ brought on Kelly, I'm afraid I'd be done. His approach don't work. mtmuley

Too soon?
Pre ck Andy Reid 8-8 in 2011/ 4-12 in 2012
Ck go's 10-6 in 2013/ 10-6 2014/ 6-9 2015
Ck annoys the crap out of me but it just seems like a snap decision on a down year.

nhy, been a Cowboy fan for over 40 years. If it would happen that JJ brought on Kelly, I'm afraid I'd be done. His approach don't work. mtmuley

The reason why his approach doesn't work.....is because your trying to get millionaires to play a kids game the way you want them to. 60 minutes of NFL equals about 15 minutes of football. He runs to many plays for a guy that gets over paid. I'm not saying he made good personnel decisions, but who has lately in the NFL. My Whiner's management has sent the majority of the Defense to retire, just to get away from the nonsense. just my$0.02.

Just surviving as a Buffalo Bills fan my whole life has been challenging enough without having to suffer disparaging nick names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back