Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NFL Playoffs

I'm going with Jet and Bears in the big game, at least thats what I would like to see. My guess is it will be Bears and Worthlessburger in the big dance.

Hey TG !
SEC whupped ducks! And I hope to whup up on a bunch next week in Arkansas....been a slow season....Ol Abe only got to pick up around 140 ducks and 20 geese.

Back to football...last I saw was Bears was -3....so that must mean the odds makers like the defense, hate the offense and the only score is gonna be a safety!

Bucnutz, even though I'm a bears fan, that right there is pretty darned funny.

My daughter learned this in school yesterday...;)

A teacher tells her class that she’s a Bears fan. The class listens to her, one little girl speaks up.

When asked who she likes the girl said “the Packers”, the teacher asked why and the girl said “because my Mommy and Daddy are packer fans”.

The teacher replies “that’s no reason to like them, what if your dad was an idiot and your mom was a moron then what would you be?”

The little girl replied back, “a Bears fan!

Yes... she is smarter than her idiot Dad...:p

Rootin' for the Pack all the way (with Jordie Nelson-K-State Wildcat). Gonna be the Pack vs. the Jets in the big bowl.

Q: Did you hear the new penalty for speeding in Illinois?

A: On the first offense they give you Bears tickets, and on the second offense, they make you use them.

Q:What’s the difference between Cheerios and the Chicago Bears?

A: Cheerios belong in a Bowl.

Q: Why is Jay Cutler unable to answer his cell phone?

A: He can’t find the receiver.

Q: What does a tampon and the Chicago Bears have in common?

A: They are only good for one period and they don’t have a second string!!!

Attachments

• gopackgo.bmp
    330.8 KB · Views: 96
How many HT'rs have stopped giving a chit about pro football?

Strike????...go ahead.

NHY- If I was from TX I would have your attitude toward pro football also...:)

Packers vs Steelers for the Superbowl! Steelers win the Super Bowl! Taylor prediction... ;)

Our Rodgers, who art in Lambeau, hollowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Dallas as it is in Lambeau. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Cheeseheads, now & forever.

Go get 'em,

Amen!

Nuff said - bring on Rottenfurburger and the Steelers.....

Did anyone else see Sanchez wipe is booger on Brunell's jacket before the kickoff? That was classic.

Where are all the fans who cried foul when the Packers let Brett F. go so they could give Aaron Rodgers the reins? Any of them out there would like to trade him for Brett now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back