Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NFL Playoffs

I have Vegas Money on Packers/Ravens/Atlanta/Steelers/Philly..

The Best ticket return odds are Atlanta... Next is Philly

Like all your picks besides the last one.Philly all the way;home game with rested players

As expected Philly $hit the bed. Put a little pressure on Vick and he's done. 2 of my picks above were wrong but I had $$$ on Jets, Raven, & Packers. I'm on quite a roll in the games I put $$$ on. Got 3 games right in Week 17, got the Rose Bowl right, and 3 for 3 in the playoffs....what to do with my winnings :)

How 'bout them Packers? Got it together at the right time. If Chicago wins, I'm hoping for a week 17 repeat (w/ a few more points of course).

I hope the Jets don't take this game as their super bowl and forget to show up against Ben Rottenraper and those Squeelers.

And to most its a foregone conclusion the SB winner will come from the AFC, but I will say, don't look down on those two NFC teams, esp those packers. The way they are playing right now, serious football. And now they have even found something of a running game.

My streak continues....Jets and fudgepackers this past weekend. Anyone wanna know whos going to win the superbowl :)

Wow! Whatshisname QB for NE wasn't near as cocky and as big an azzhole after the game as the Jets said he was!
I hope SB is an old time NFL Black and Blue Divison game.....guees that means I am for Steelers and either of the other two....be nice to see some hitting and a 13-12 game!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back