Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NFL Final Week

OriginalOscar

Wow!! Glad I had NFL Redzone today. Never seen so many post season decisions hanging in the balance.

Congrats to Peyton. NFL passing record and the Broncs are the highest scoring team in NFL history.

I'm guessing the Chiefs place kicker won't be getting any (more) Christmas gifts from the Steelers...

Once again, The Cowboys snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Just how many last minuet interceptions can a team throw in a season ?

I can only imagine. I'm meeting up with some neighbors tonight that are from 'burgh. I can only imagine what they'll have to whine...I mean say. ;)
Make sure and mention that even though the NFL is saying No Pittsburgh is out of the playoffs Ben Roethlisberger still trying to force his way in.:D

The final week of season for me was to see where my Vikings would end up in the draft order. The Vikings have accomplished the great feat of securing a Top 10 draft position, #8 spot. Not quite the #3 overall pick they had two years ago, but give them another year, they might even get the #1 or #2 overall pick by this time next year.

If they draft that QB from Texas A&M, the GM needs to be taken to the Big Falls "powerhouse" and answer to a bunch of hard-drinking loggers who happen to live and die with the Vikings. He would not fare well in my little home town bar.

I can only hope there is a greater fool in those seven teams ahead of us and one of them takes Manziel before the Vikings are on the clock. After all, while the rest of the NFL thought Christian Ponder was a second or third round pick, this same GM blew the #12 overall pick on that decision. Something about lust for a decent QB that creates insanity in NFL management.

Manziel is a special talent at the NCAA level, but his scrawny jitterbug frame is going to get smashed into oblivion in the NFL. Too bad for him and too bad for whoever drafts him.

If the Vikings pick Manziel, I am on record as officially becoming a Packer or Bears fan. :eek:

The final week of season for me was to see where my Vikings would end up in the draft order. The Vikings have accomplished the great feat of securing a Top 10 draft position, #8 spot. Not quite the #3 overall pick they had two years ago, but give them another year, they might even get the #1 or #2 overall pick by this time next year.

If they draft that QB from Texas A&M, the GM needs to be taken to the Big Falls "powerhouse" and answer to a bunch of hard-drinking loggers who happen to live and die with the Vikings. He would not fare well in my little home town bar.

I can only hope there is a greater fool in those seven teams ahead of us and one of them takes Manziel before the Vikings are on the clock. After all, while the rest of the NFL thought Christian Ponder was a second or third round pick, this same GM blew the #12 overall pick on that decision. Something about lust for a decent QB that creates insanity in NFL management.

Manziel is a special talent at the NCAA level, but his scrawny jitterbug frame is going to get smashed into oblivion in the NFL. Too bad for him and too bad for whoever drafts him.

If the Vikings pick Manziel, I am on record as officially becoming a Packer or Bears fan. :eek:
If that happened, how would you fair in that same bar? :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back