NFL Draft Predictions - a pointless game, but at least it has a $$ prize for the winner

Can't believe I watched that entire thing just to have the bills trade back and not pick. Admitted I wanted them to trade back, but a pick would of been a nice prize for suffering thru that program.
Very surprised they were not aggressive towards a WR tonight. They must have their guy for sure starting tomorrow. AD Mitchell potentially.

Very surprised they were not aggressive towards a WR tonight. They must have their guy for sure starting tomorrow. AD Mitchell potentially.
Agreed. I think they wanted to trade up into top 10, couldn't find a partner to do it so then started looking for ways to add some picks. Mitchell or Mconkey probably tomorrow or another trade.

Does this mean you have to watch college ball to play for NFL draft picks?

Who’s got the kinda time? Does this sort of thing come in cliff notes or on the back of fortune cookies???? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

Can't believe I watched that entire thing just to have the bills trade back and not pick. Admitted I wanted them to trade back, but a pick would of been a nice prize for suffering thru that program.
I was shocked that they traded with the Chiefs. Just made the Rice situation way easier to deal with as a franchise.

I was shocked that they traded with the Chiefs. Just made the Rice situation way easier to deal with as a franchise.
They can still get a good WR in the second round. The class is stacked. The Bills could actually get two WR's in the second round with the trade backs and then fill other needs later with the move ups and picks they acquired.

How's everyone feeling about their teams pick(s)? I'm ecstatic with Fautanu! Beast! Finally stud bookend tackles 🤘

Less trades than I thought but still a really fun and surprising draft! Tonight will be good as well.

How's everyone feeling about their teams pick(s)? I'm ecstatic with Fautanu! Beast! Finally stud bookend tackles 🤘

Less trades than I thought but still a really fun and surprising draft! Tonight will be good as well.
Always happen when I see my team drafting OL in the first two rounds. Best bang for your buck. Someone probably has the stats to prove it.

Always happen when I see my team drafting OL in the first two rounds. Best bang for your buck. Someone probably has the stats to prove it.
There’s a lot criticism for not taking Dejean. I can’t say I blame the packers for not taking him. He’s coming off a season ending injury that happened in practice and Iowa didn’t exactly play against top tier wide receivers and qbs.

There’s a lot criticism for not taking Dejean. I can’t say I blame the packers for not taking him. He’s coming off a season ending injury that happened in practice and Iowa didn’t exactly play against top tier wide receivers and qbs.
He is still available. He will still possibly be available for them to grab in the 2nd. I rooting for Max Melton.

Busy work day + internet problems limits my time/ability to jump into the discussion right now, but here is the winner by my count:

@INMT with 20 points.

I will hold sending payout until Monday, so if anyone thinks I miscounted you have a few days to throw the review flag.
I sure wasn't expecting to win this. I felt good about my picks but I think the draft is harder to predict than March Madness! Thanks for putting this on @VikingsGuy this was the most I ever scrutinized a draft. It was fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back