Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NFA Wait Times

I hope one of these days tech gets suppressors to the size of a brake. Until then, no way for me. mtmuley

My eFile Form 1 finally came back, 116 days. Way longer than any previous Form 1 I've done, now if that paper Form 4 from November would hurry up.

Got an e-mail notification today in my watch, just had the sender of Silencer Central. Got me all excited. Then I dug my phone out and saw that it was just them saying “yup, still under review. We’ll let you know when it’s approved.”

Cruel joke man.

I'm at 370 days right now, I was one of those who purchased right before the eforms were available. Sales guy said a year MAX and I believed him, haha. Oh well, I got two cans coming and will just be happy when they arrive.

Got an e-mail notification today in my watch, just had the sender of Silencer Central. Got me all excited. Then I dug my phone out and saw that it was just them saying “yup, still under review. We’ll let you know when it’s approved.”

Cruel joke man.
I used those guys as well. Really hoping I get mine before November but at this point who knows.

I did an e-form at the end of March through Silencer Central and I'm still waiting. Hope it's getting close!

168 days now, still waiting. Silencer shop e-file single shot trust

I bough in later July and know I am realistically looking at March or April. They are severely understaffed and they are processing all applications in the order they were received. The backlog of paper forms is the killer on this one. I wanted mine as a Christmas present…looks like a St Patrick’s Day present.

My E-form from January just got approved this week, 9 months, ugh. Think I was lost in the first of the E-forms. Should be receiving it next week or so.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back