NFA Wait Times

I submitted to the ATF on 4/11/22. ( 2 suppressors on the same day). Still waiting. ATF says over 100 days. My dealer says they are seeing approvals for Feb/March form 4’s. I was hopeful that I’d have it by rifle season. But knowing how our government is so so super fast I was expecting a few extra Christmas presents. Still holding out for Christmas.

Last edited:
Once you get it you will wonder why you waited so long to do it. I hate shooting a rifle without a suppressor anymore. Currently have a 17” 6.5 prc that i had cut down to specifically run suppressed and still stay handy to pack around. In the slow process of putting parts together to do an identical 300wsm this spring

A3CE200C-D66E-4D40-9585-FA4658D966AB.jpeg

Once you get it you will wonder why you waited so long to do it. I hate shooting a rifle without a suppressor anymore. Currently have a 17” 6.5 prc that i had cut down to specifically run suppressed and still stay handy to pack around. In the slow process of putting parts together to do an identical 300wsm this spring

View attachment 246072
Defiance XM for the WSM?

Oooooo whatchya get?

Banish 30. Not sure on rifle plan. Looking at buying Bergara 308 with 18" barrel, but will wait until paperwork goes through. Should add a magnum to the safe so might change plans. My howa 1500 6.5cm has a threaded barrel but needs a thread adapter. I keep telling my wife how much she is going to enjoy shooting with the suppressor :D

View attachment 246072
What is wrapped around the supressor? Looks like something that could melt, but maybe the lighting is just weird in the pic??

What is wrapped around the supressor? Looks like something that could melt, but maybe the lighting is just weird in the pic??

It’s just a wrap made of a high temp material. Most put it on there to help with heat mirage. I put it on there for just a little more protection on it.

Banish 30. Not sure on rifle plan. Looking at buying Bergara 308 with 18" barrel, but will wait until paperwork goes through. Should add a magnum to the safe so might change plans. My howa 1500 6.5cm has a threaded barrel but needs a thread adapter. I keep telling my wife how much she is going to enjoy shooting with the suppressor :D
I've got the same on order. Silencer Central has been good to work with, but don't believe the ~90 day hype. I'm sitting at +/- 160 days, and I think @Hunting Wife is in line before me. At this point I'll be happy if it shows up mid-spring bear season.

I've got the same on order. Silencer Central has been good to work with, but don't believe the ~90 day hype. I'm sitting at +/- 160 days, and I think @Hunting Wife is in line before me. At this point I'll be happy if it shows up mid-spring bear season.
About $1100 after form 4 and all?

Took 288 days from eForm submission to approval. Banish 30 for me too. Damn thing should be showing up any day I would think.

I got a your fingerprints aren’t good enough rejection, guess because I worked most of my life for a living the computer didn’t like the scar tissue mixed in with the lines. Resubmitted back on 7-15 with e form again.

Every time I get a email from atf I get excited, damn those site maintenance emails piss me off.

Form 4 Eforms are 7mo. average right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back