Next Draw System to Implode

Next Draw System to Implode

• Total voters
You three all seem to have your panties in the same bunch. I’ve got my hands full keeping our 900 offices’ A/C’s running (5 state area). You seem to have all kinds of time posting totally irrelevant statistics. So why don’t you have time to post some relevant ones? I don’t have anything to prove to anyone.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks guys. It’s in this place called the Custer-Gallatin National Forest, Region 7 Montana. Supposed to have huge unicorns and very little pressure. My buddies from Washington told me about it.

Wyoming is going to implode. Don't apply here. Also, come install AC at my house. It's been hot as balls lately.

Sorry, I don’t touch A/C’s. I’m a project manager just sit at home all day on computer. ☺️

The big fin is clearly on an overnight fishing trip with no service...

Nope, not fishing and full 4G LTE service. Just doing payroll for the crew tomorrow so I don't have a mutiny, payroll reports for OYOA, and before tomorrow's tax filing deadline, finalizing the last tax returns I hope I ever have to do besides my own.

Too busy to read this thread and all the posts.

FWIW, I will likely always apply in Nevada. I went to college there, have a ton of friends there, and the memories made in some of those landscapes is enough to always have me applying.

Peace - Out. I've got a ton of meetings tomorrow, so I better get these final details done.

Back