Newest build.

brockel

Newest build I’ll be playing with. 7mm Sherman max built on a tikka action, Mesa arms precision stock, 20” x-caliber 8 twist, with banish 30 suppressor screwed on the end. Now to decide on what scope to put on top. Need to find a vx5hd in stock somewhere
D1D44319-D07F-44EC-861B-9D3AD989E56A.jpeg

Newest build I’ll be playing with. 7mm Sherman max built on a tikka action, Mesa arms precision stock, 20” x-caliber 8 twist, with banish 30 suppressor screwed on the end. Now to decide on what scope to put on top. Need to find a vx5hd in stock somewhere
View attachment 210128
Looking good. Did you do your own barrel swap or use a ‘smith?

I'll be curious to see what you think of the stock. They look nice albeit a little on the spendy side.

Build looks great!

I use one of those Altitudes on my tikka build. It's a good stock. I didn't bed it for the longest time and when I did, it shot exactly the same as it already did. How do you like the thicker grip?

I use one of those Altitudes on my tikka build. It's a good stock. I didn't bed it for the longest time and when I did, it shot exactly the same as it already did. How do you like the thicker grip?
I like it

Sweet looking setup!

I went with the same stock (different pattern) on my 7SAUM. Waiting on barrel and suppressor. Looking forward to your load work up.

They make some good stuff in general. I swapped the recoil lug, action screws, and bottom metal on my 2004 circa T3 Lite SS that is in a B&C stock. It already shot great, but tighter is better, right???

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back