MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Newby

JASON LEE

I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jason.:D I remember when moosie sent me a link to this site and it was him and I talking to ourselves.:eek:

I took a break for the last 6 years from hunting to race. Last year it wasnt fun anymore so I quit and getting back into guns and hunting again.

Going back to the selway in April to kill another bear in the wilderness. This will be number 7.

The last year I have gotten into the NFA weapons game with several suppressors, AOWs, SBR's and a few machine guns.

My boys are 5 and 6 and I have been getting them into shooting guns and throwing tomahawks.

Hey Jason, glad to hear from you,as moosie said to me "long time no talk". I just came back to the site myself about three weeks ago, been gone for a few years.

Wow, look what the cat drug in.... :)

Looks like we're neighbors again, as I live in Hamilton Co. If you ever need some complany on that Selway trip, just let me know!! ;)

I've always thought a surpressed 22 pistol would be fun to have in an early archery tree stand to thin out the squirrels. Any pics of the NFA stuff?

shingle monkey!

I'm the guy that bought that pistol from you as a fund raiser for the site. We met in Indy to do the deal.

Nice to see you still alive...

Bill

Welcome back guys. Hope you stay around the fire and swap the stories here.

Wow, look what the cat drug in.... :)

Looks like we're neighbors again, as I live in Hamilton Co. If you ever need some complany on that Selway trip, just let me know!! ;)

I've always thought a surpressed 22 pistol would be fun to have in an early archery tree stand to thin out the squirrels. Any pics of the NFA stuff?

We moved out to Monrovia, just past the airport. The kids are old enough that it was time to get back out to a rural community. I think I have 3 guys going this year already on the trip.

Heres some NFA weapons pics.

The top one is a 40 cal MP5 clone. Semi auto, classifed as a sbr(short barrel rifle).
bottom one is a full auto HK MP5N
viewFile.html

GSG 1911 .22 with a suppressor
viewFile.html

40 cal mp5 with AAC suppressor.
viewFile.html

Top is a Yugo Krink SBR
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=21506&prev=1

We cant own short barrel shotguns in Indiana, but we can have AOW's
picture.php

I cant find the pic of the full auto M4. Too lazy to go take a pic.:D

Way cool!!! I'm glad I don't have that suppressed .22 as I'd have a hard time not shooting some squirrels with it.

I figured you might be an ARFCOMMER, what's your screen name over there?

Right now the only can I have is a YHM Mite, it does ok on my P22 and pretty good on the 10/22. I have a few lowers laying around and I may get around to doing an 11" 9mm build with a GEMTECH multi mount so I can use it with my Glocks. I used to have a threaded 22 upper for my Glock 26 and it worked pretty good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back