MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Elkdog36

Hey Everyone, first timer here but long time lurker. Love this forum as its already helped me a ton with my compulsion to research and dream about those future elk hunts! A little about myself; grew up in the buckeye state chasing whitetails, turkeys and running winter traplines for muskrats and coons. My wife, 3 daughters and I moved to Western Kansas last fall. It's a beautiful wide-open place full of mulies, whitetails, and pronghorns. I'm looking forward to working on my spot and stalk skills in the months ahead. "On your own adventures" was always my favorite show on the Outdoor channel was bummed when it moved to the Sportsmen's channel. Anyway, looking forward to getting to know this community of like minded outdoorsmen!

Welcome to the forum. We talk trapping here, also. Look forward to your pics and stories.

If you want to catch up on all the episodes you missed that went over to Sportsman Channel, you can buy them at the store in DVD, or download them at www.RandyNewberg.com.

Welcome aboard, I'm jealous of your new found proximity to the west.

Me too.... if only I could talk my wife into it. I like Ohio just fine but it would be better with mountains and elk.

Welcome.... you will be glad you joined. Wish I had years ago.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've long wanted to live "out west" and even though the Rockies aren't right in my backyard, 2.5 hrs away isn't too bad....beats the heck out of 20 plus hours! Looking forward to the discussions ahead.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back