Ironhead

I didn't know which forum to place this under but, just wanted to say hello. There are some interesting characters on this site and I thought I might be able to heckle a few of ya. So take it easy on the new guy, and I look forward to be being harrassed by ya in the near future. Ironhead :D

LOL, yeah in Si the place get harassed so tay out inles su like it:) welocme hope u ya love this place and chat 800pm when we chat most time:D

You picked a good name for harassing. Hard head eh? You must make lots of noise walking through the woods, is that it? Welcome! Iron rusts a lot, doesn't it?

Welcome Ironhead......|oo Hopefully you'll find this site as fun as everyone else here...Look forward to hearing from you some more........

Hey.....thanks for the welcome every body. Maybe some day I can actually contribute some knowledge..... :confused: And according to my beautiful wife (she's looking over my shoulder) I am very hard headed... :D

LOL,

Good to see some new faces popping up. Lord only knows how boring it's been putting up w/ the same ol' ugly ones around here everyday! ;) Good luck to you guys w/ your new "turtle" hunting endeavors. You're going to need it! :D

Back