PEAX Equipment

New Zealands best deal! (Pass it along)

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Ray,

This operation is just starting out and is beating everyone! he will be looking for someone to be his consultant in the future. I figured I would pass this along to a few select few to offer to their special clients.
I am not sure of a percentage that would be paid for sending the people his way! I am sure you might get 10% out of him or just pass it along to some of your special clients. drop me a line as I am looking for a 2003 brown bear. I did draw Wyoming special bull tag and have a left over Wyoming lion tag for 2001!
Mark "Thumper" Boykin
Bangkok Thailand
http://www,geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Last minute openings on a Trophy New Zealand combo hunt / fishing trip!

Big Rock Safari's has openings for 5 more hunters on a 1 on 1 or 2 on one guided basis, between April and May. Possibly extend into June!

The trip consist of
1. 5 days hunting for 1 gold class Red Stag,up to 325 SCI,
2. Pig hunting with hounds,
3. Unlimited duck shooting
4. Trout fishing If desired or possibly night shooting for cull stags or opossums
5 Turkey hunting
Total cost is $2500 US! No hidden charges!
All fees for guides, meals, lodging, pig hunting, fishing and the trophy fee for a red stag between 290 SCI up to 325 SCI Gold are included.

For stags over 325, an extra $500 trophy fee will be added . The guide will advise you if it is over 325 before taking the shot! And an official score will be taken to verify such is indeed 325 or better!

Big Rock safari's is located on the North Island,1 hour west of Hastings and Napier. Or a 1 hour flight from Auckland. Located on 3400 acres of rolling hills, it adjoins over 30,000 acres of the Kaweka conservation forest. Home of world class sika and huge wild boar!
This outfitter also caters to physically challenged hunters. He will have a local taxidermist available to cape, permit and expedite your trophies. Or you may choose to have them done in NZ and shipped directly to your home! Taxidermist cost and trophy shipping is at the hunters cost.

Non -hunters may accompany hunter for $75 US a day!

If choose to leave your rifle, shotgun or reel at home! The guide has a selection of guns available for $20 a day including ammo!

Additional trophies are available for a basic trophy fee (Fallow deer $600,) (Record class sika,$600 to $1000) (and rams $200!) On this hunt hunters may also negotiate lower trophy fees on multiple trophies over the ones included in the hunt package.

Your lodging will consist of a farm home overlooking the hunting areas, with an idyllic garden, home cooked New Zealand meals served with the beverage of your choice. make yourself feel at home and enjoy the wonders of New Zealand!

As only 5 openings are available, a $500 booking fee will be due to the guide to confirm your hunt dates no later than April 20th, with the balance due on arrival! Serious parties contact me direct and I will send you some additional photographs and put you in direct contact with the guide!

For additional details contact

Mark Boykin

[email protected]

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Back