Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New to site

huntfx4

Found this site through MM and all the talk of the safaripunk. That's funny stuff and that boy has problems. Anyway, hail from Montana but located in Iraq currently. Hope to be back before hunting season starts in Southern Cali. Stationed there and plan to hunt deer there for the first time.
Looks like a cool site Moosie:)

Welcome huntfx4. Thanks for your efforts over there and I hope you make it back in time for hunting season (even though Cali ain't no MT).;) :D

Welcome aboard, like miller said thank you for your efforts over there, you are very much appreciated. Great group of folks on this site.

Welcome to the better site ;) That guy was a Crackup eh ?

Anyways, come home soon and safe.......

Hey huntfx4, how is it going over there? I think I may be heading that way sometime around January. Hopefully after all the tags get filled. Keep it safe over there man.

Getting hot again, though it hasn't gotten hot as fast as it did in '04. I'm hoping to be back before October. Got to apply for a tag from here. Hope it works out

Getting hot again, though it hasn't gotten hot as fast as it did in '04. I'm hoping to be back before October. Got to apply for a tag from here. Hope it works out:)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back