Yeti GOBOX Collection

New to north idaho

smitty661

Been on the forum for a little bit but just moved to north Idaho. I’m living in Rathdrum until we decide where we want to buy a house. Thinking about heading down to the archery shoot in Worley tomorrow. If anybody in the area wants to go or if they wouldn’t mind having an extra person shooting in their group please shoot me a message. I’ll send you my number. Also looking forward to spring bear, turkey and learning to fly fish. If anybody’s looking for someone to carry out some meat this spring let me know.

Smitty

Welcome!! I'm relatively new to this site as well. I've noticed there are tons of helpful people on here and it's a whole lot better than surfing Facebook for an hour! I have family that just moved to Hayden, Idaho! I plan on visiting them this fall, and hopefully setting aside time to archery deer hunt while at the same time looking for "Elky spots" for future endeavors. If you're interested I can reach out to you as September closes in.. not sure if you're looking for an archery partner. God bless!

Welcome!! I'm relatively new to this site as well. I've noticed there are tons of helpful people on here and it's a whole lot better than surfing Facebook for an hour! I have family that just moved to Hayden, Idaho! I plan on visiting them this fall, and hopefully setting aside time to archery deer hunt while at the same time looking for "Elky spots" for future endeavors. If you're interested I can reach out to you as September closes in.. not sure if you're looking for an archery partner. God bless!
I hope to have some areas picked out and dialed in by then. Send me a pm when your headed this way!

Welcome! You live in an incredible place for black bear, whitetail and fishing. Have fun exploring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back