Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New to hunting and and new to the talk(California hunting)

Oromero

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and getting started hunting. I have all my equipment and love being outdoors. I'm very hands on and a quick learner. Looking to meet some people who have gone on hunting trips before to join me on my hunting trips in California. I have a membership to hunt on private land in California and can take other hunters with me. I want to learn anything and everything about hunting and what a better way to do it with people who have done it before.

Welcome to hunt talk, Oromero. Best to your hunts. Look forward to reading and viewing pics of your new adventures. Several California hunters and a heck of a lot of public (and private) land to venture.

Welcome. What part of Ca. are you hunting? Did you apply for any X zone hunts or points this year? Building points is a good way to hunt a better area every 5-7 years or longer depending on point creep.

Welcome aboard! What are you going to hunt on this private land?

Welcome. What part of Ca. are you hunting? Did you apply for any X zone hunts or points this year? Building points is a good way to hunt a better area every 5-7 years or longer depending on point creep.
I'm from northern California but I'm hunting in D10 for deer and hog and thanks for the support

Welcome to hunt talk, Oromero. Best to your hunts. Look forward to reading and viewing pics of your new adventures. Several California hunters and a heck of a lot of public (and private) land to venture.
Thanks Sytes

Welcome. Lots of great info here in old threads and folks willing to help. Looking forward to reading how your adventures go. Good luck.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back