New stock

double_a85

Anyone on here know where I can find a decent replacement stock for my Savage 110 in LEFT hand?

I have been searching the internet with not the best of outcomes so far.

Looking to get away from the current wood stock thats on it and find something a little lighter.

Boyds Gun Stocks are laminated wood, and they have lefties in multiple stock designs. Just ordered a new stock for my sons marlin and absolutely love it.

Boyds Gun Stocks are laminated wood, and they have lefties in multiple stock designs. Just ordered a new stock for my sons marlin and absolutely love it.

My brother got one in a rh version... nice looking stocks but their website is down everytime I look. In the past they didn't have lh savage 110 models. Guess I will email them and see what response I get.

I had seen that when I was searching. I don't think I am skilled enough to get it looking and functioning as well as others may.

Nevermind--- Not sure if my cpu skills diminished that badly while hunting or what--- Boyds seems to be working and looks like they have what I need!

I found a real nice walnut left hand stock for my Savage 110C onEBAY for $65 plus shipping.Real happy with it.

Live a little... ;) Order a McMillan in the Classic pattern. Wait most of a year and you'll have stock that will outlive your grandkids. Plus, you can get it in about any color combo, from camo, or mild to wild.

IMO, I'd rather have a laminate or wood stock (in that order) than most of the cheaper synthetic stocks. However, odds are that laminate won't be lighter unless you do some work to them.

McMillans are the best. Expensive, and probably won't make your rifle a tackdriver. mtmuley

Live a little... ;) Order a McMillan in the Classic pattern. Wait most of a year and you'll have stock that will outlive your grandkids. Plus, you can get it in about any color combo, from camo, or mild to wild.

IMO, I'd rather have a laminate or wood stock (in that order) than most of the cheaper synthetic stocks. However, odds are that laminate won't be lighter unless you do some work to them.

While I do not doubt a McMillan stock is an amazing stock--- I do not plan to pay more for a stock than I did the gun:)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back