Caribou Gear Tarp

New Rifle

Quick Draw

Since I've been back from Florida I have been looking at buying a Savage .243, I shot tnctcb's while I was down there and just fell in love with it. Well today I went to a local gun shop and looked at one. I also took my 7mm Mag Browning A-bolt to maybe trade for it, if they dealer offered me the right deal. Long story short I have a brand new Savage .243 instead of a 7mm Mag Browning A-bolt. He offered me the rifle plus $150.00, and a box of shells.

So lets add this up I trade my Browning for a Savage that cost $399.99, plus $150.00, a box of shells that cost about $20.00, and a hard case that is airline approved that cost about $25.00. It all adds up to about $600.00. But I got it all for my Browning. What a deal?!? Only a fool would pass this up.
Quick Draw

Erin, let me get this straight, you shot tnctcb while you were there in Fl, did ya just wound him or????? :D :D :D :D :D

sounds like a deal

|oo no she didnt shoot me. YOU TRADED THE BROWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |oo |oo |oo

I didn't mean to put that I shot tnctcb what I meant was that I shot HIS .243. I wanted a .243 and just couldn't bring myself to shoot the Browning again. So I traded it.
Quick Draw

Hey good deal Quick Draw. No sense trying to shoot a rifle that isn't fun to shoot. That 243 will kill deer just fine. That's what Aimee will be shooting this year...if we see a legal buck.

she knows i would have but she wanted the wood stock.i just wish she had told me she was gonna do it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YakCountry
Back