New Rifle

Quick Draw

Since I've been back from Florida I have been looking at buying a Savage .243, I shot tnctcb's while I was down there and just fell in love with it. Well today I went to a local gun shop and looked at one. I also took my 7mm Mag Browning A-bolt to maybe trade for it, if they dealer offered me the right deal. Long story short I have a brand new Savage .243 instead of a 7mm Mag Browning A-bolt. He offered me the rifle plus $150.00, and a box of shells.

So lets add this up I trade my Browning for a Savage that cost $399.99, plus $150.00, a box of shells that cost about $20.00, and a hard case that is airline approved that cost about $25.00. It all adds up to about $600.00. But I got it all for my Browning. What a deal?!? Only a fool would pass this up.
Quick Draw

Erin, let me get this straight, you shot tnctcb while you were there in Fl, did ya just wound him or????? :D :D :D :D :D

sounds like a deal

|oo no she didnt shoot me. YOU TRADED THE BROWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |oo |oo |oo

I didn't mean to put that I shot tnctcb what I meant was that I shot HIS .243. I wanted a .243 and just couldn't bring myself to shoot the Browning again. So I traded it.
Quick Draw

Hey good deal Quick Draw. No sense trying to shoot a rifle that isn't fun to shoot. That 243 will kill deer just fine. That's what Aimee will be shooting this year...if we see a legal buck.

she knows i would have but she wanted the wood stock.i just wish she had told me she was gonna do it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back