New Moderator

Doug

Welcome to our new Moderator Slydog. He's a nice guy and I believe he may even know a little about hunting coyotes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Doug

Congrats slydog,you deserve this,and any other work they can dump on you
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
...come on over and wax my truck later,dude
biggrin.gif

heh-heh-heh
biggrin.gif

Seriously,congrats buddy

Congrats, Slydog! What color truck did you get from Moosie? Here's mine - although he normally wants to give Chevies, I talked him into a Ford. (Friends don't let friends drive Chevies.)

021146.jpg

Thanks everyone,
I will do my best and guard the clique here at Moosies,,,,,LOL I realy feel that I'm in good company here and hope only to contribute.

slydog

Hah! Fickle fickle fickle! CW, I had your skirt
drool.gif
until Sly got a truck,now look!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Slydog,now who's flirting ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Don't try to deny it,the truck,the new authority as moderator,and the Sugar Daddy moniker says it all!

elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-17-2003 18:36: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

You guys are to funny, If I get a new truck its news to me but I like Fords and the bigger the better,,, hint ,,hint.

Seldom, when are you going to do this thing we talked about, and will you let me know when its over how you are? Please.

slydog

OMG Dic did you get that new truck??? Kewl what color is this one? P-Jon

What the heck are you complainin about,MTO??

Mine's a dad blasted 90 2 wheel drive,but it takes me where I need to go.

Sly,I'm getting it done on the 25th,the doctor changed the date on me.It will be the 26th or the 27th before I'm back on line,I don't know what he has planned.If I don't make it back,you can bet the doc didn't either,as I'll be awake while they're doing this
biggrin.gif
!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-18-2003 05:32: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

CALI.. ALL real mod trucks have Hunttalk.com Decals on it.. I didn' notice the One on yours. Just an FYI... CLICK Catalog Page
to get your Decal
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Slydog, Welcome aboard. I igure you won'tbe doing much mod'in' with this group, Bunch of good guys ... Errr...
footinmouth.gif
and Gals in here
elkgrin.gif

Sly,

Kudu's to you. If NUT and DOUG are Administrators you have nothing to worry about. Take that any way you wish, LMAO,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

F.O.R.D. = Fix Or Repair Daily

I sure hope Moosie got you the truck with the heated tailgate. Those Fords come standard with heated tailgates so people driving real trucks (Chevy) don't get their hands cold when they stop and push you out of the ditch.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(putting my stirring stick down now, LMAO).

Be well,

Don
smile.gif

no Shaky... Ya gotta keep on stirrin otherwise it will stick to the bottom...

Geez... do I have to learn you everything

wink.gif

Crow Woman

This here is Ford country...on a quite night you can hear a chevy rusting.

HAHA !!! Say what ya want but I've never been Stuck in a ford... WELL, thats because they never leave the Freeway due to the fact that they get stuck !! HAHA !!

Chevy or nothing......

So thats how you stay in shape,you own a chevy and walk a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back