New Mexico with Fin and Corey

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna try this, but given the terrible connection, might not be much opportunity to post on the fly.

Corey Jacobsen and I drew second season archery tags down here. First time we've applied as a party and drew first choice. Guy is a damn leprechaun when it comes to drawing tags.

I spent the last two days getting here and always see some cool things on the way. Thought I would post a pic of the new Leopold listening device we have at our disposal for this hunt.

IMG_20160914_065513.jpg

Season opens tomorrow. Corey gets here tomorrow night, so I plan to have a raghorn hanging in camp by the time he gets here. To his relief, no grouse to distract us on this hunt.

Off to find some bulls.

Find one today, take him tomorrow. Sounds like a plan. Good luck and keep us posted.

I enjoyed following the last deer hunt , looking forward to see what transpires with this elk hunt, buy the way that new listening device is it easy to pack in the truck ? Cuz if it works I may have to get one :hump:

Good Luck & Good Hunting BF!
Is that a 2 way device? If so what form does the NM ear bug take? You know,shape shifters and all....
Have fun with the aliens.

Good luck and I'm glad the weather is clearing out for you guys. We'll turn the antennas your direction in case that helps you upload posts to this thread.

Good luck!! Having been able to hunt the unit next door the last two years, I'm going through NM withdrawls right now. It will be fun to follow along. Make sure you shoot something before I leave for Wyoming on Saturday.

Awesome !!!!! Will be the first live hunt I have had the pleasure of following here on Hunt Talk. Cant wait Good luck !!!!

Last edited:
My two favorite hunting celebrities collaborating again! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back