Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico with Fin and Corey

Randy it would be awesome to hunt with Corey and yourself. He is a world class elk caller and you have a wealth of knowledge. Good luck to you both can't wait for October!!!

So many elk, so little time.

Help Wanted - Sherpas. Able to pack large loads of elk meat 1,400' up steep slopes. Competitive benefit package includes $25 per day, free beer, and unlimited Dairy Queen coupons. Experience not necessary. Will train on the job. Inquire within.

20160914_150718.jpg

So, now I should bring my boots and pack too? Trekking poles & cattle prod on pack set up? LOL

Last edited:
image.jpg
That sounds like a fun time away form home :cool: a day in the woods is better than working, since I haul and deliver all day anyways regardless of weather , I'm down ! Ha

Last edited:

Help Wanted - Sherpas. Able to pack large loads of elk meat 1,400' up steep slopes. Competitive benefit package includes $25 per day, free beer, and unlimited Dairy Queen coupons. Experience not necessary. Will train on the job. Inquire within.

View attachment 61540

I'm in, I got 3 pack goats ready to go! and lots of time........
Matt

Might have pack horses lined up if needed.At the very least a new way to stage from on the state land access area. Man that place is as tough as the pic. Take that back, it's worse.
Go Team BF&Corey!

Please tell Corey not to pass an elk on the first day of this hunt. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

View attachment 61540

I'll be there in a day or so! Might have a tough time finding you guys but I'll give it a shot! Good luck!

The elk seem safe this morning. I've scared the only bull we've heard. To quote a college drinking buddy who never back away from anyone, "If that's all ya got, then ya better get out of here."

Two little bulls across the canyon are safe.

Morning is just getting started :) My biggest bull yet ( my avatar ) I killed him at high noon he was screaming and running cows like mad. keep it up and good luck !!

View attachment 61540

I could be convinced...chiropractor....so I have a strong back, ha...and can fix everyone else after the packout

View attachment 61540

Sorry, Randy. I am already booked with some guy from (south of) Missoula who wants to kill a moose...

View attachment 61540

A little heads up and this could have happened....I would have brought food too ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back