PEAX Equipment

New Mexico Results up

My lucky streak finally ran dry.

Super happy for a few good buddies that drew their Gila elk tags...can't wait to get back down there and chase elk.

I thought about trying for a NM hunt. Maybe next year. Anyone know what it takes in bonus points to get drawn there?

we don't do points, it's completely random every time. Best of luck also if you don't draw your general hunting license can be refunded.

Unit 15 muzzie bull elk
Unit 33 rifle deer
Bighorn ewe in the Latir's
and Javie

Pretty freakin' stoked. Although when the e-mail came saying you were successful for hunt BHS-1-110 I was shaking so bad I couldn't look up the hunt code. Not the ram hunt I dreamed of, but should be a lot of fun.

Unit 15 muzzie bull elk
Unit 33 rifle deer
and Javie

Pretty freakin' stoked. Although when the e-mail came saying you were successful for hunt BHS-1-110 I was shaking so bad I couldn't look up the hunt code. Not the ram hunt I dreamed of, but should be a lot of fun.

That's awesome.

I would have had a heart attack.

Unit 15 muzzie bull elk
Unit 33 rifle deer
and Javie

Nada for me. But my son drew youth Ibex!!! Will be his first big game hunt with him on the trigger.

Third choice rifle antelope for me. Did not expect that one. Not sure what I did to deserve that. Hope to find one like the last time I was on a NM rifle hunt.

IMG_4486-2.JPG

Drew my second ever tag for New Mexico...looks like myself and a friend from AZ will be hunting oryx 1-112.

Makes up for being denied an AZ elk tag.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back