Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Mexico Draw Results Question?

giphy.gif

NOT COOL New Mexico....NOT COOL!

1587151427900.png

200.gif

Last edited:
The way it’s looking. April 29th is more and more likely with this covid-19 pandemic. I know they have the results; they’re just not posting them until the absolute last day 😉

I’m guessing they are giving folks ample time to withdraw applications due to current circumstances, so for those of us hoping to draw the waiting could pay off.

No option to delete apps in the last week or so. I just doubt their working at their usual pace.

They went all the way to the published deadline last year. Wednesday of this week would still be a week early. We don’t have any evidence that they’re actually behind or working at a slower than normal pace. I think everyone being stuck at home has resulted in higher than normal levels of impatience.

E-mail of Game Commish meeting too today,really messing with us...lol

Someone had to have thought...guys I don’t think this is a good idea. Then someone in a higher position thought, no but it will be funny...”wish I could see the look on those guys’ faces..”

Attachments

• B5EDEE65-F119-43A1-9A6B-3F044CFA2196.gif
    B5EDEE65-F119-43A1-9A6B-3F044CFA2196.gif
    271.8 KB · Views: 3
The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if this Special Game Commission meeting had something to do with the draw results. The beginning of the meeting was a closed door session about litigation.

The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if this Special Game Commission meeting had something to do with the draw results. The beginning of the meeting was a closed door session about litigation.
Pretty sure that is about the stream access/trespass rule. But what do I know ,could be the new wolf give away.

They went all the way to the published deadline last year. Wednesday of this week would still be a week early. We don’t have any evidence that they’re actually behind or working at a slower than normal pace. I think everyone being stuck at home has resulted in higher than normal levels of impatience.

The published draw results date was April 24th last year, results were available April 17th.

I went back to check emails. April 17th is when the results were released last year. They've been at least a week early for the past several years.

Hmmmmm....I could have sworn they went all the way to end the end last year.
I don’t remember what the published date was last year, but my Successful email from last year is dated April 17t, I’m pretty sure bluffgruff is right and the published date was the 24th. I’m guessing tomorrow...

Last year they were released a week early on Wednesday. If you follow New Mexico BHA on instagram they posted that they are having a virtual pint night tomorrow night to celebrate the draw. That makes me think tomorrow is the day. Last year they were released at 6am mountain time. The "congratulations!" emails went out about 8am mountain time.

I know they plan on getting them out earlier than the 29th. But no exact date. I live in nm and i have noticed the site will have the results posted, sometimes a day before ive gotten any emails. Best bet log in after lunch everyday and check.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back