New Mexico Draw Results Question?

Nada.......but it's only the 5th time in last 15 years, so my 1/3 chance peabrain theory works. Applied for 3 almost 100% cow tags...lol
Another record for applicants and my unit got Eastman'ed ....again
But I know a guy...........

Nada.......but it's only the 5th time in last 15 years, so my 1/3 chance peabrain theory works. Applied for 3 almost 100% cow tags...lol
Another record for applicants and my unit got Eastman'ed ....again
But I know a guy...........

Eastman'ed? Sorry for my ignorance but I'm not familiar with the term? Do you mean the unit got blown up on forums/TV?

Highlighted in the mag my bro said. Trophy unit draw potential stuff....whatever they call it.
They did it about 12 years ago too. Did a video too. 400 bull ,draw tag....but taken on huge private ranchland....they didn't mention that.LOL
Used to be off everyones radar sleeper unit, but then again NM was for many years outside of the Gila, VV & VC.

Highlighted in the mag my bro said. Trophy unit draw potential stuff....whatever they call it.
They did it about 12 years ago too. Did a video too. 400 bull ,draw tag....but taken on huge private ranchland....they didn't mention that.LOL
Used to be off everyones radar sleeper unit, but then again NM was for many years outside of the Gila, VV & VC.

Oh ok gotcha, that's what I figured. That seems to happen a lot here in NM unfortunately. Ive got a couple units I'll never mention out of fear of losing any draw opportunity I might have Haha.. 12 is close to home for me but too much private. I think a lot if people who draw that unit are disappointed with the hoops they have to jump through. Unless of course you live there like you lol

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back