Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New Mexico Draw Results Question?

No dice for me either; one of these years/decades/scores I will get to chase pronghorn down there...right?? Congrats to all who drew!

Thank you! I've done a lot of research going up to the application period, but that's getting ramped up starting today! I am literally the guy who has never won anything when it comes to pure luck ..... ever. I'm just in complete shock! Had to log back in and print the license to actually believe it was real!

That is the best MD unit in the state IMHO. Congrats dude!

Thank you! I've done a lot of research going up to the application period, but that's getting ramped up starting today! I am literally the guy who has never won anything when it comes to pure luck ..... ever. I'm just in complete shock! Had to log back in and print the license to actually believe it was real!

I feel ya man. DER-1-148 is almost always my first choice every year and I've never drawn it.

All greens for me! First choice pronghorn, second choice deer. Fiiiiiiinally drew a pronghorn tag. Already had my elk tag for the year, but I sure was tempted to take some long shots with the uncertainty around the covid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back