New Mexico Draw Results Question?

I think they will come out tomorrow. I'm friends with a outfitter and he said the almost always come out exactly a week early from their deadline every year, from his past experience. Can't wait to see green on my bighorn app😂😂😂😂 lol

I think they will come out tomorrow. I'm friends with a outfitter and he said the almost always come out exactly a week early from their deadline every year, from his past experience. Can't wait to see green on my bighorn app😂😂😂😂 lol
Went back and looked at the old emails - they have been 1 week, 1 week, & 2 weeks "early" respectively the last three years. Always on a Wednesday - so I would lay decent odds on tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone!

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 9.13.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 9.13.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 9.13.09 AM.png

You would think that they would throw people like us a bone and update the harvest reporting a day early or something....

Last edited:
Harvest Reporting shows year 2020 now for the drop down but there aren't any items in the dropdown yet.

Not sure if it’s good or bad but I haven’t gotten any of the emails you guys say you’re getting. I’m guessing I know my results.

Attachments

• 5FE5CC45-2858-4C5E-8745-26D7FEE2E85F.gif
    5FE5CC45-2858-4C5E-8745-26D7FEE2E85F.gif
    699.9 KB · Views: 0
Not sure if it’s good or bad but I haven’t gotten any of the emails you guys say you’re getting. I’m guessing I know my results.
Probably means one of a few things:

1 - You have this box checked on your NMDGF profile page:

1587504060317.png

2: Your email address in the profile is out of date
3: They are ending up in your Junk mail folder.

Either way, I don't believe there is any correlation between receiving the emails and success in the draw.

You guys that are getting the fishing report email are just getting some inside information that you need to put down your hunting weapon and pick up a fishing pole for 2020 :)

Did anyone try the dutchoven doves? Or even froven any doves cause thats about 6 months late, thank god they told me i could grill a trout or i might have starved since all my $ is waiting on them to give me a tag and if i draw need to loose few pounds anyways. Lol. Thankfully results should be out tomorrow.....

Back