New Mexico Draw Results Question?

I thought it would be today. When NMDGF posted a message regarding the hoax social media posts Director Michael Sloane stated “the Department is working diligently to audit the draw and provide results as soon as possible for New Mexico’s hunters.” This made me think the draw already happened and that was on March 26th. You would think with all of the mandatory harvest reporting being done last week and the new harvest reporting really picking up with Spring Turkey opening up that it will be soon.

GoHunt predicts them to be out the 17th.
Last year i got an email before i even had a chance to login. Hopefully its the same

GoHunt doesn’t know crap about what day results will come out...ever.

NM usually releases results a week or two earlier than the published results date. IIRC last year they took until the published date. They always release on a Wednesday. The published date this year is Apr 29th. I could have sworn it was the 22nd. I don’t know if they bumped it or if I remembered wrong.

I spent half my day checking for the draw results, oh well I guess hope will live on for another week!

Why do they always release them on a Wednesday? Has it ever not been on a Wednesday. I’m hoping it happens this week still

... I could have sworn it was the 22nd. I don’t know if they bumped it or if I remembered wrong.

I've got a note on work calendar that says the 23rd and I know I put it in there a long time ago, and I got it off their webpage. I'm sure given the current state of affairs in our country things might be getting shifted. Either way, here's hoping they come out early, maybe TODAY!? :ROFLMAO:

I've got a note on work calendar that says the 23rd and I know I put it in there a long time ago, and I got it off their webpage. I'm sure given the current state of affairs in our country things might be getting shifted. Either way, here's hoping they come out early, maybe TODAY!? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if they edited it from the 22nd to the 29th, so that they can release results next Wednesday and look like they were early.

I saw this message on the harvest reporting tab:

"Mandatory Reporting for 2020-2021 is currently unavailable.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

It used to just show the harvest report from 2019. At least its headed in the right direction.

I think NM knows that we all are desperately waiting on results and they get a kick out of toying with us. It would help ease some of this quarantine suffering though.

I don’t know why I keep checking nm results? I have like a .00001% chance anyways.....lmao!!! But I still check it hourly!! Lol! 🤣😂🤣😂

I don't have high hopes for today. Usually they issue a press release saying the results are available. Today they issued a press release but it was pertaining to a special game commission meeting on 4/20.... they got me again with that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back