Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Men’s mountain clothing line

You just gotta accept the times man! Embrace the change bro, it’s a new world! We need a diverse group of they’s to carry on the tradition. Why should we dress like our fathers or grandfathers? We need to redefine what it means to be a mountain person, give them’s a Henry with a laser pointer, a scoped savage 99 and some triple ply charmin and these fellows are revolutionaries…
So this what you plan to wear on yer hunt? LOL Bet you stand out more than that burnt orange they want us to wear.

@Gellar you're a genius. Wearing one of these outfits could single-handedly eliminate hunter crowding on public land.

Me in one of Gellar's outfits:
"I was planning on heading up that ridge there."

Other hunters:
"We were planning on heading to the other side of the unit..."
Initial reports from our only tester, @staysharp, with his worldly experience suggested this to us. But he also noted that there was an increase in dreadlocks, man buns, and overall bad hygiene of people who did confront him on the trail.

Hey guys! Thanks for noticing my new clothing line and for some of your messages inquiring about the new line! As a veteran member of the hunttalk community I respect the rules of the community and did not want to post about my clothing line as to not compete with the sponsors of this forum. In order to respect those companies after this post I will no longer post on the subject. As this will be my only post I will answer the two most common questions I have been receiving.

1. What material are the garments made of? The material used is 100% hand selected feral cat fur. It is woven and knitted at the ridge view senior care center.

2. Are the garments true to size? YES, they are true to size so be sure to order your normal size.

Thank you again to all who have asked questions and for you serious mountain hunters who have preordered!
Do they come in Tree bark camo?

Is a gift card included for this stuff in every new 6.5 creedmore purchase?

I found the perfect shoe to go with your new line. The best part is these particular shoes leave no carbon footprint.

Screenshot_20220108-133409_Chrome.jpg

I’m gonna have to pass on the rompers in the right hand column. Some of us don’t have precious seconds to waste getting our torso out of the top half before dropping heat. My backpack hunt would be over before it started.

I’m gonna have to pass on the rompers in the right hand column. Some of us don’t have precious seconds to waste getting our torso out of the top half before dropping heat. My backpack hunt would be over before it started.
Are you suggesting a butt flap on that onesie to expedite wilderness bowel movements?

And it starts!! the stuff that gets posted in the off season lol
somethings you just cant unsee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back