Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New member from Idaho

Welcome to the forum. I saw the biggest oldest Big Horn on the mountain at 50yds last season in Idaho too bad I didn't have a tag

Welcome. A similar experience brought me to HT. I had visited the site a few times over the years but after deciding to commit to a hunt outside my home state I started doing a lot of researchand spent a lot of time reading articles and post here.
The members of this group have great intel and are willing to share in return for your stories, insight into hunts you've done and a genuine involvement/dedication to the group. This group has some really great narrated hunts.

Welcome Idaho. Hope to hunt moose up your way someday when I can talk my wife into letting me spend almost three grand. She just doesn't think a few hundred pounds of meat are worth all that.:cool:

Welcome aboard. I love North Idaho. Had family up there for years and always looked forward to going for a visit. Beautiful country.

I live in North Idaho, I was reading some of the sheep hunts by hunters last night and really enjoyed them and thought I’d become a member.
I’m in Spirt lake always looking for hook up give a shout

Back