Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Guy

Yukon Hunter

Hi there-
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Cam, I'm from the Great WHite North, and I'm kinda quiet and shy. Hopefully, a couple of you fellas can bring out the debater in me.
And Paws, quit changing your name!! I hate having to check the itty-bitty number at the bottom to see if it's you...

Good to see you in here Cam! Now where's Paws!
wink.gif

Welcome Yukon...I assume you are the same Yukon from the other boards.

Welcome to Hunttalk fellas..
We are really glad your here and YH if you want a little debate, go into Sportsmans issues and bring up the fact you like ATV's, Fenced hunts, and hate wolves...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Now every one else, I'm really not instigating any thing as I would never do that!!!
eek.gif
smile.gif

Welcome aboard fellas. Hope to hear lots of good hunting stories.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hopefully, a couple of you fellas can bring out the debater in me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sportmans Issues is the place to go. Even though Moosie is fairly quiet in there, he is the master debater.
eek.gif

Welcome to Hunttalk
wink.gif

I see you guys are NAHC members...and I know GLW from that other board
shhh.gif

Hey guys!! Flipper!!! Man I'm estat.. exta... Oh where the heck is YH when you need him??
biggrin.gif
NAHC?? Never heard of it!
eek.gif
Glad you guys found this place.

Paws!! IS that you!!??? What the heck is an NAHC?? Being the King of the sick puppies as you are, you didnt think you could leave with out one of them fining you did ya??!! LOL Good to see you are still kicking

"he is the master debater" you can Call me Bater for short
wink.gif

Welcome aboard Yokon, I'm quiet and Shy too... I like everything to stay calm, in order, and Nothing get out of hand. Thats why I have my own board here. I like it when everything is in order and No chit stiring...

That being said if someone Strps out of Line I pop their head of LIKE A PIMPLE AND EAT the BRAIN FOR An Appitizer and then I... HUYMMmmmmmm HUMmmmmm Doctor said ONLY one red pill.... Just one Red pill
wink.gif

Welcome aboard 'Mate. Glad you've found our Humble Kamode !!! Errrr Abode I mean
wink.gif

Welcome WHITETAIL HUNTER!!!
Glad to see you pop in also....Lets see some stories and pics of your endevours!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Geeze, look what happens when you leave the door unlocked. Oh well, I can ignore him on here as well as I can on the PC nahc board!

Jest kiddin Cam, I look forward to your imput,,,,--I think?

Crap, Snuffy is back too
tongue.gif
Someone fix the Proxy Trash Blockers to keep these type of people out... Ahhh hell, That would be too much work I guess. Welcome home
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back