New Guy

Hey Yukon, i came over for a visit also. i think i'm going to like it here
biggrin.gif

We have a Money Back Guarentee that you'll like it.... Post for Free, And if ya don't like it we let ya Leave for free
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We have a Money Back Guarentee that you'll like it.... Post for Free, And if ya don't like it we let ya Leave for free <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats Good

Delw

I think i just took a shot across my bow.
avast ye lubbers, wait til i get my sea legs under me
tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> avast ye lubbers, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
confused.gif

Uhhh It's hard Enough with Paws using big English Words
tongue.gif

Aw Moosie; "LUBBERS": Noun, pronounced luh' burrs Old English anglo saxon derivition believed to have originated as a colloquialism among sea farring pilgrims. The history reflects that Cap'n Cranium, known as "Big Cap'n Richard" and his Fiance' of forty years were found huddled together on a park bench one cold and blustery day. When queried by the Constable whether they were married the Freezing Cap'n painfully mummbled; "Nay matey duthst lubbers." The term became very popular among the youth and spread quickly throughout Europe.
biggrin.gif

-- and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
biggrin.gif

And I thought it meant " a big clumsy, usually slow-witted person " ...

HUmmmm Little did I know
wink.gif

One who types immense words usually has a diminutive unit (a small jimmy). I would assume that peers ought to dictate the language used. Although I was never one to be very intelligent or erudite so I can’t convey to our local inhabitants what to do or how to conduct themselves.
rolleyes.gif

Yukon,
Welcome a board ( pun intended ). And, please forgive my associates for their comments. They just get a little excited with "fresh meat", I mean new member!!!
biggrin.gif
-memtb

Fresh Meat??" He he heeee!
wink.gif
YH they don't know your appetite yet!
eek.gif
He be a Carnivore!
biggrin.gif
Hey if Moosie were a dinosaur would he be "Dorkasorous?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yukon Hunter:
Moosie-
Thanks for the site. I hope I don't prove to be too much of a pain in the a$$ (although I'm sure I will).
Paws-
They'll find out, I'm sure.
Viperess-
Yikes.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YH.... everybody here is pretty much a pain in the ass.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Guess who will fit right in
eek.gif
wink.gif

Man I log on for the first time in a while, and look who all I see. Nice to see you all.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back