Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

new fitness goals

over the summer we were hiking anywhere from 5 -15 miles per day while on our backpack trips. When off, I road my bike 7-10 miles and mixed in some p90X. Combined with a mild case of waterborne illness I lost 43lbs (down from 350). Since September, I have gained back about 20 just by reducing my activity levels (diet stayed relatively the same except with the addition of a couple beers). Yesterday I decided it's time for more P90x and a reduction in beer consumption as I need to be in ok shape from the Spartan race in May.

But this weekend when in Missoula this was my fitness level...

Attachments

• 58852148.jpg
    58852148.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 214
Where'd you go? Thanks for calling me :(

I know I'm a bad friend. Sorry...next time it'll be some Double Front Chicken delivered. I ended up at Lolo Brewing and had an overcooked bison burger but it was still ok.

I got my pheasant from Eugene Streekstra over at Florence and then got put on a delayed gun purchase trying to get that Stoeger. I still haven't heard from them but I could be in town Friday afternoon or on Sunday.

Last edited:
5c4bd022221f0ba2a276e1eead6a1356.jpg

40 dollar question for the day.....................................does Greenhorn have a CH tat?:D

....I just lost 5lbs ,laughing...............and no,I still don't know or care what happened to CH,

............but I'm an old guy now LOL anyone have Glorias #,?
I need some stocking while stumbling tips.
She seems to have it down and she's a hottie,CT included,LOL

Thanks for the laugh guys, that made my day ...so far.

My goal is just to get well, I have been fighting a Sinus infection for the last 5-6 months. It has just wore me down. Three Doctors, multiple Meds and procedures along with an operation to cut out Scar Tissue and drill holes in my sinus. As soon as my head heals up I have to get with it and regain the Muscle tone I lost. John

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back