New Country, what are you listening too

Anyone ever hear CJ Garton? He and his wife came out my way and we got to hang out with them for a few days. Good dude and great music! He's a hunter too!

...Not really country, more blues...but my friends band SteepWater..they are great. They have played with Blackberry Smoke and Whiskey Myers and play the Chicago House Of Blues a lot.

Anybody heard these new kids?

Yeah, yeah, they sound like Zeppelin. But these guys have some talent and are giving this rock thing some life in 2019. The front 3 are brothers, and holy smokes they can shred.

Few others I think would be good to add to the list that I don't think have been mentioned.

Wrinkle Neck Mules
Wade Bowen
Josh Ward
Blaine Roy

Just purchased tickets to see Cody Jinks and The Steel Wools in New Orleans next month. Not a big fan of the steel wools but very much looking forward to this show.

Few others I think would be good to add to the list that I don't think have been mentioned.

Wrinkle Neck Mules
Wade Bowen
Josh Ward
Blaine Roy

Just purchased tickets to see Cody Jinks and The Steel Wools in New Orleans next month. Not a big fan of the steel wools but very much looking forward to this show.
I saw Cody Jinks he was really good.

Quite a few of these artists were at the Under the Big Sky festival in Whitefish a couple of weeks ago. Great shows, you all should put it on your calendar for next year.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back