PEAX Equipment

New Colorado Season Dates?

I heard that season 1,2,3 will be shorter seasons with longer breaks in between seasons. For example i thought i read that season 2 will be reduced from a 9 day season to 7

There’s a yuge thread here on this very topic. Try this link:

Thank you, appreciate it

Yes, the 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons are going to be 7 days. 1st and 4th seasons stay at 5 days. Archery is now Sept 2-30 instead of starting in Aug like it is now. Muzzleloader stays the same. Some of the hunts will not start on the weekends, so those who can only hunt weekends won't be happy. There's more days between seasons too.

Here's a link.

Yes, the 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons are going to be 7 days. 1st and 4th seasons stay at 5 days. Archery is now Sept 2-30 instead of starting in Aug like it is now. Muzzleloader stays the same. Some of the hunts will not start on the weekends, so those who can only hunt weekends won't be happy. There's more days between seasons too.

Here's a link.

Yep thats what I thought, Thanks a bunch

Thanks appreciate it

That's better. They lowered the bear fees for residents and some other bear stuff. Good deal.

9 day 2nd rifle is good too but it runs into Nov now. Brrr..

Second season is much more appealing, but that carrot will be out there for 3rd and 4th. Those dates will be hard on the bucks. Wonder if they will reduce the quotas?

Second season is much more appealing, but that carrot will be out there for 3rd and 4th. Those dates will be hard on the bucks. Wonder if they will reduce the quotas?

That was specifically brought up in the meaning, and the commissioners said that they assumed quotas would be reduced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back