Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New binocular advice.

my personal opinion.....bushnell 10 by 50's. they have served me well and i can notice no difference in clarity or distance between them and a pair of 500$ optics. and..if i drop them off the side of crazy woman canyon into the abyss...im only out 100$

I'm needing a 'truck' pair....will wait til the new Therons are available. Thanks

I hope your as pleasantly surprised as I was.

Bro-inlaw,(a major gear snob) picked mine up a few weeks back turned up his nose and made some smarta$$ remark about them, then tried them out and was blown away. When I told him what I paid for them he couldn't believe it.

Right now there is nothing in the Theron brand in stock to compare. New models are in the making but taking longer than anticipated.

Have there been any hints as to what the price point may be when they roll them out to the public? Was on a combo archery deer/quail run yesterday (does it really count as a deer hunt if you don't even see a doe?) and my buddy looked at my sad Burris set and remarked how bad I need new glass. This from a guy whose only pair might be a 20 year old pair of Tascos. I've never been much of a disciplined glasser, but my aching legs yesterday suggested I get better at it in 2014.

Funny to read this thread, it looks like a majority of people feel whatever they have is the best. I don't have any more constructive input, just that useful observation... good luck in your search.

Funny to read this thread, it looks like a majority of people feel whatever they have is the best. I don't have any more constructive input, just that useful observation... good luck in your search.

Good point., optics are so relative to what you're accustomed to. I remember getting by on 50 dollar Simmons...a half decade later the upgrade to Leupold Wind River blew my mind. After a few years nother giant leap to Minox before biting the Swaro bullet.

And some wonder why corporations spend billions sponsoring athletes...

Good point., optics are so relative to what you're accustomed to. I remember getting by on 50 dollar Simmons...a half decade later the upgrade to Leupold Wind River blew my mind. After a few years nother giant leap to Minox before biting the Swaro bullet.

I did the same thing. Bushnell to Minox to Zenray to old Zeiss Conquest to Swarovision. Could have cut out all the middle men and done it "right" the first time for less money.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back