PEAX Equipment

New addition to the family

wyomingtim

Lane Alexander Barnes was born at 6:18 AM 09/06/2007. Even thought he was 2 weeks early he was 7 pounds even and 19 1/2 inches long. The siblings are really excited and both mom and baby are doing well. He has figured out this free food thing and is very enthusiastic at mealtime. Enjoy the photos.

Wide awake
Lane09-06-07031-1.jpg

Lane and big sister Mykenzi
Lane09-06-07033.jpg

Lane and big brother Nathan
Lane09-06-07041.jpg

Lane and big sister Kahlyn
Lane09-06-07043.jpg

Hello world
Lane09-06-07016.jpg

Cute kid. Though I think you got more scrotum than feet in that last pic.

Congrats to both you and the Mrs. Looks like a bundle of joy and one big happy family

Nice family Wyomingtim! I had 2boys and 2 girls also. The youngest just turned 20.

Holey SMOKE S !!!!! Another Barnes ?!?!?! You keep going fro state to state having kids... WTHeck ? :D :D

Kids are Awesome !! Congrats !!

Spitz - yep, didn't notice that in the thumbnail view...that's why i took it off the post.

Moosie - gotta do something to pass the time right? This is the last for us though, now that we figured out what keeps causing it.

Now there's one fine looking young hunter for sure! Congrats to Mom/Dad and sibs! God bless one and all!

Great Family!! Do you and Moosie have a Shoot till ya run out of Bullets bet going on! LOL! I am jealous! Mine is a senior this year....when did I tell him he could grow up???? John

Cute pics with kids holding their little brother... congrats to you guys...be "extra" nice to your wife for a whilehump

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. My wife actually read through them too and appreciated them. I think she was a bit surprised that I have only met a few of you and yet still all of the comraderie here.

We are home now so the real resting and recovery begins.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back