Nevada results

My son and I, Area 22. His is a junior tag for all 3 seasons and party leader for rifle. Mine is rifle 10/6 - 10/20. We've already been up getting familiar in the Lund area of the Egan Range. Between now and the start of the season I want to get up there in different areas 3-4 more times. Shouldn't be too hard to do, Ely is the northern boundary 4 hours from home. We came close in area 10 last year but made some classic newbie blunders. Not scouting beforehand, hunting pretty far from home with basically only weekends to make it happen. Took a lope even so, and just missed on mule deer. Good luck everyone! Gonna be memories to make.

My gal got the antlered elk depredation tag in area 251. Like normal i will be "guiding" for her which is just as much fun as hauling the rifle, sometimes. Does anyone have information on that one? since its just around the corner from Vegas i get to do a lot of scouting but it appears nobody harvested last year so it might be a tough one. I assume they are just going back and forth from the mountains to the fields daily but that's a lot of area to search for such a small herd.
I'm pretty sure NDOW was unable to find elk in this unit via helicopter survey. But looks like a rad mountain range and a long tag...

They about gave me a heart attack that morning I woke up to this. If you read down the left side of the paper it looks like I drew a sheep tag but if you look over to the right there is a small 3 letter word that reads “ not” that little word makes a huge difference. E1CC538D-33E2-488B-909C-6601EF5B9692.jpeg

They about gave me a heart attack that morning I woke up to this. If you read down the left side of the paper it looks like I drew a sheep tag but if you look over to the right there is a small 3 letter word that reads “ not” that little word makes a huge difference. View attachment 142822
Ha, happened to me too...accident or a sick sense of humor? (I laughed)

So did anyone else put in for 2nd chance drawings? I am looking forward to not drawing anything on July 8th. :p

normally I take a second bite at it but going to be pretty busy this season so no archery for me. There are a couple muzzle loader tags in there too!

They about gave me a heart attack that morning I woke up to this. If you read down the left side of the paper it looks like I drew a sheep tag but if you look over to the right there is a small 3 letter word that reads “ not” that little word makes a huge difference. View attachment 142822
I had the same reaction. In reality I was 100% in acquiring bonus points. Uh

Back