Nevada results

Not sure how NDOW is going to break the bad news to someone, but they must have accidentally issued my sheep tag to some other person. Must be what happened, as right now my sheep results display "Unsuccessful." I'm sure they make it right and update my status to successful once they figure out how to handle the small administrative oversight and inform the other person that they must return their tag. Yup, pretty sure that's what happened.

If they need to take away my 5th choice archery deer that they awarded me, I understand.

Last edited:
Not sure how NDOW is going to break the bad news to someone, but they must have accidentally issued my sheep tag to some other person. Must be what happened, as right now my sheep results display "Unsuccessful." I'm sure they make it right and update my status to successful once they figure out how to handle the small administrative oversight and inform the other person that they must return their tag. Yup, pretty sure that's what happened.

If they need to take away my 5th choice archery deer that they awarded me, I understand.
Good luck with that thought.....last time I applied, I drew my third choice. Lets just say that I should have left that choice blank!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lifetime ban on complaining about not drawing any tags has been issued to you!!!! :LOL:(y)

Haha! Hey I severely curtailed my complaining after drawing that AZ September muzzy elk tag earlier this year! Can't complain about anything now.

Poop on a stick for me. My odds were pretty good but it seems I only draw when I have low point totals and really low odds.

Congrats to everyone who drew. We've got Wyoming elk tomorrow!

Bummed out here too, older brother, dad and I with nothing, my younger bro got a unit 051 junior deer tag though. Now plan C and D ( WY random) and Idaho (deer/lope/elk). Sooner or later a sheep tag has to come my way. luckily still young, maybe in my next 20 years.

If you need any help, let me know. That’s one of my favorite sheep units! Congrats!!!!
Thanks. its right next to my home town so I am very familiar with the area but never gone looking for sheep. I have come across them from time to time but not often. I will PM you in a bit.

My brother in law got late rifle elk in 72-74, I'm totally over the rest of us drawing nothing at all. I sold my hunting truck earlier this year, anticipating maybe not pulling any tags, so now I have to go replace it so we can scout and hunt reliably far from his house in Las Vegas. The old truck was getting ready to roll 248k, just too much for those far flung hunts.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back