Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Nevada Draw results

Short of pulling a super tag or something like that I'm pretty much out of chances this year. The only thing I drew was a tag that ended up with leftovers so no luck involved drawing that one.

Still have Wyoming antelope outstanding, maybe I will draw my 1st or 2nd choice instead of my 3rd choice there. If I draw my 3rd choice on that I will have officially struck out on anything this year with less than 100% drawing odds.

Points in Arizona and Colorado for Elk and Deer, 0 for 6 in New Mexico, 0 for 4 in Nevada, looks like 0 for 4 in Utah, 0 for 2 on sheep and goats in Colorado and 0 for 1 on goat in Wyoming.

Thought I had a decent chance to draw deer in Nevada especially with the increased quotas, but I guess not.

Looks like I will be hunting Nevada for my first time. I drew an archery deer tag. Should be a blast.

Good luck to all those that drew.

So we have a ton of hunters in our party, however I just wanted to share a portion of our incredible success this year. I drew an 073 archery bull elk tag, my wife an 073 cow elk muzzleloader tag, brother in law 1, 2 tags 043 archery deer and 111 cow elk, brother in law 2 043 archery deer and 073 archery cow elk. Dad, 071 rifle antelope, dad's g/f 061 archery deer, 111 archery cow, uncle 101L archery deer, 073 cow elk muzzleloader, cousin 201 junior mule deer, 041E rifle antelope.

all deer tags are buck tags on this list.

have a total of 18 hunters in the group the group drew 29 tags. 1 person drew 3 tags. Also 2 of the people in the group drew sheep tags one of them with only 3 points.
WOW!

Well that is all for now, and congrats to all who drew tags. Good luck this year. If anyone needs any help in nevada or california x-12 or x9a let me know. I will do what I can to give a hand.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back