Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nevada Draw Results 2022

Desk Pop

Coming soon. Nevada has been good to me in the past. Hope some HuntTalkers get some great tags.

Ps. With respect, this isn't a forum to discuss how you think Nevada's bonus squared system is crap and no one should apply...start your own thread for that.

Good luck Nick! There's fewer tags available this year in multiple units. Hope you draw.

I'm in bull purgatory so it's cows and spikes. Some units I know very well are reducing tags as much as 80%. The good news is we'll find out in about three weeks from the application deadline.

Good luck Nick! There's fewer tags available this year in multiple units. Hope you draw.

I'm in bull purgatory so it's cows and spikes. Some units I know very well are reducing tags as much as 80%. The good news is we'll find out in about three weeks from the application deadline.
I hope you pull something Wally! Enjoyed chatting with you.

If you pull a cow tag in any of the units I hunted last year, let me know... although I imagine you put in for your unit. That's a lot of tag cuts. Hope it didn't effect your plan too much.

I've had some good fortune in NV. Drew antelope on year 6, deer on year 10 and as you know, elk on year 14. So now it's the long game for sheep for me. So tiny odds for everything for me!

I hope your good fortune continues. That was a magnificent bull you shot. If you draw and need some boots on the ground, let me know.

Besides the unit we spoke about, I know several other units very well. Hopefully, one of them will come through.

I hope your good fortune continues. That was a magnificent bull you shot. If you draw and need some boots on the ground, let me know.

Besides the unit we spoke about, I know several other units very well. Hopefully, one of them will come through.
Thanks sir. Good deal.

Lived half my life in Idaho - half in NorCal. Been through Nevada a million times, but never hunted it. Put in a few times for deer and sheep in the '90's.

Man you gave me a scare. I thought I had missed the deadline somehow.

Good luck to you in the units I am not applying for.

mostly points for me And a few long shot apps that line up with my schedule.

I hope Nevadas deer populations can start to hit an up trend in the foreseeable future. Hasn’t been looking great lately.

Anyone heard any rumors on the release day love that NV is normally earlier but sometimes, just wish I knew that “this is the day”.

Back