Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nevada Cali Bighorn Hunt

Thank you for the write up and photos! That is a gnarly bruiser of a Ram, love the busted nose of that warrior. I got my California near the NV/ID boarder on the Jarbridge.

Love this hunt. Good story telling and great cooperation between hunters. Your BIL should be proud.

I was impressed!

Love it!! Thank you for taking the time to share the story and pictures with us!

Congrats to your BIL on a great ram and a new baby. Congrats to your entire crew on a truely epic hunt, great write up on your part.

Great write up and photos. Congrats to all!!! Sure makes me long more for a sheep tag!!

Doesn't get much better than that, thanks for posting and congrats on a great hunt and trophy!

Great write up and pictures! What an incredible hunt and trophy. Congrats to you all!

Congratulations. Great write-up and pictures. That is one special and unique ram. Thanks for sharing.

I kind of hate this term, but this seems totally appropriate: EPIC! That was an awesome write-up and the photos were great. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this story together and to share it with us. Incredible. Congrats to your BIL, you, and the crew that put in the work.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back